Turn on your MP3 player, put it on shuffle, post the first 10 songs that it plays. Optional: Include a lyric fragment.
- Don't Leave The Light On Baby - Belle & Sebastian
'His ship came in; I'm standing at the harbour wall.'
- One More Robot - The Flaming Lips
'And its circuits duplicate emotion.'
- Love Is Strange - The Everly Brothers
'After you've had it, you're having awful fits.'
- In The Flesh? - Pink Floyd
'Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?'
- For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her [live] - Simon & Garfunkel
'We walked on frosted fields of juniper and lamplight.'
- Paradise - The Shangri-Las
'We'll build a castle there so we can share the happiness we prayed for.'
- Crawling King Snake - The Doors
'C'mon give me what I want, ain't gonna crawl no more (I've crawled a while).'
- Have A Cigar - Pink Floyd
'Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?'
- A Most Peculiar Man [live] - Simon & Garfunkel
'He had no friends, he seldom spoke, and no-one in turn ever spoke to him.'
- Word Up - Melanie G
'We don't have no time for psychological romance.'