Ten Things I Learned At School That I Will Probably Never Need Again, But Which Nonetheless Refuse To Leave My Memory
So, what's taking up your precious synapses? They're finite you know, and more are dying off every day...
- The location of Mount McKinley
- Four lines of a poem by Jacques Prévert
- How an oxbow lake is formed
- The year of the Hungarian Uprising
- The complete lyrics of a Grade 1 piano piece entitled 'Wun Long Pan, Famous Chinese Detective'
- What electrolytes do
- The German for 'I would like a strawberry ice cream'
- The name of the bad kid in the 'Roger Red Hat' early reading series
- The Roman marriage vow