Now Carly Simon has threatened to reveal the inspiration for You're So Vain to the highest bidder, can you name performer, song and artist referred to for the following? [Mostly easy.]
- And if they follow you, it's not your money that they're after boy it's you.
- Fly Translove Airways, gets you there on time.
- He said the Belgians and the Greeks do it.
- So I sent away for his photograph and I waited till it came.
- Without his gift for music this old world won't be the same.
- I got the rockin' pneumonia, I need a shot of rhythm and blues.
- Your candle burned out long before your legend ever did.
- Your tickets just aren't valid any more.
- He's up there with Jesus in a big purple chair.
- I can't remember if I cried, when I read about his widowed bride.
- I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style.
If more than one artist cops a mention in the song, bonus points are available. If you can think of a tribute song I should have included, feel free to add it.