- I can't get to sleep without a stuffed animal. If I find myself without one I have to cuddle a corner of the duvet, or my own arm.
- Oral fixation. In other words, I chew things. Never, ever lend me a writing implement. (Sarcasm is an oral fixation trait too.)
- I have a thing about paws. I find animals' feet, especially the pads, incredibly cute, and squeal at photos like this.
- I can't stand to be watched when I'm eating. If there are other people in the room who aren't eating while I am, I get very defensive and secretive. It's probably primitive fear that they will try to take my food away.
- I wear boys' pants. I don't mean I steal them from boys; I buy them new. The elastic's more comfortable than knickers and you can get them with Scooby Doo on - win all round.
Five guilty pleasures
- Mike Gayle novels
- Doing the ton
- Starbucks caramel macchiato
- Happy Days double bills
- Wearing boys' pants