(kowarth tagged me for this, as did st_crispins and, I
believe, someone else I've forgotten.)
- Total number of fandoms I like:
Crikey. Do books count? Comic books? Radio shows? Only things I'm actively fannish
about? I'm going to take a stab at around 30.
- First fandom ever:
The first thing I remember being a fan of was Scooby Doo in my preschool years
(yes, I liked Scrappy). The first time I exhibited fannish behaviour:
Dogtanian. First time I interacted with other fans on the internet: The Man
- My most recent fandom:
- Five fandoms that currently mean a lot to me:
- Get Smart: Made me what I am today.
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: Ages since I actually watched an episode; it's
the other fans that make it special.
- The Lion King: Without which I wouldn't know tktiger, wardy, bhata, afya, evensplit, etc ad
- Dr Who: It's back and it's great.
- Quantum Leap: Currently rewatching the first season on DVD. Blimey, wasn't
- Tag 5 people to put this in their journal: