Oh well, I had a nice Christmas thanks. Some of my more weird and exotic presents:
- Two Biggles first editions
- A furry ski hat with points like wolf ears, which if I were any younger I would insist on wearing to bed
- 100 baking parchment squares, and 100 circles
- Belle and Sebastian playing cards
- Stephen Fry's book about Peruvian bears
And so the festive season drags on, with nothing to do but eat chocolate, read my presents and watch incredibly poor BBC renditions of literary classics. It's a hard life.