Or tell me I should, if you prefer.
Currently, my mental dialogue is going:
- You don't need that.
- But I do want it.
- You already have a watch.
- Is there a law against having two watches?
- You have a watch with a light-up Timothy Dalton.
- And now I want a watch with an animated Dick Tracy.
- It won't actually work in this country, you know.
- But it might in a few months, and then I'll be ahead of the game.
- There are much more useful and sensible things you could spend your money on.
- But would they make me as happy?
- People are starving in the Third World!
- Oh, bugger off.
Boss's birthday lunch. I had two bottles of K and told the 'Confucius he say: man who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok' joke.