So, here I am, using Firefox.
I know I'm terribly behind the times, but it won't run on my OS9 iMac at home and work doesn't trust us to install software, so I had to log a helpdesk request to have it put on my computer.
I love it, of course.
- Themes. Currently running PalePurplePaws.
- Popup blocking.
- Having my favourite bookmarks in the Bookmark Toolbar *waves at muskehounds.com favicon*.
- Displays bordered boxes really nicely, ditto buttons.
As a bonus, having our website staring me in the face all day has finally kicked me into fixing a CSS problem over which I'd earlier gone 'fff, it's only Mozilla' and given up.
- Opening new windows at full size, so I don't realise it's done it until I notice the Back button isn't working.
- No ALT text on hover. I know this is IE wrongness, but so many people use it to convey information it's become essential. [Fixed! with the Popup ALT extension!]
- For some reason, if I click on a link in an email it opens in two windows; I blame Outlook for this one.
- Google search for "firefox theme dogs" unsuccessful.
A win, then. Now all I need is a new iMac at home so I can try Safari too...